JNAFA ARCHITECTURE ADMISSIONS 2015 Nofitification, JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ARCHITECTURE AND FINE ARTS UNIVERSITY MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD-500028
JNAFA ARCHITECTURE ADMISSIONS 2015 Nofitification
NATA qualified candidates desirous of seeking admission into 1st year B.Arch Degree Course offered underthe Government/ Private/ Minority / Unaided institutions approved by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi for the year 2015-16 situated in the State of Telangana in the Convener Quota are informed that certificate verification will take place on 17th & 18th of August 201 5 at JNAFA University Campus, Masab Tank, Hyderabad. For details regarding eligibility, certificates required for verification, tuition fee, web options, and all other important dates and information, refer to detailed information placed on the website www.jnafau.ac.in.
Note: No separate notification for counseling will be given
IMPORTANT DATES FOR COUNSELING
(Note: Details of Timings for Registration and Certificate Verification for Different NATA Scores
Will be Announced Shortly)
I. Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
The eligibility criteria for Admission into Under Graduate 5-year B. Arch. course shall be as mentioned
(i) The candidate should be of Indian Nationality
(ii) The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/‘non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the A.P.
Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
(iii) The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination either in,
- (a) 10+2 or equivalent and secured 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in aggregate with Mathematics as subject.
- (b) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by the State Government of Telangana and secured 50%
aggregate marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in aggregate with Mathematics as subject.
(iv) The candidate should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and should also have secured State Architecture Rank. All candidates who come with a passing valid score of NATA,
at the time of certificate verification will be considered for seat allocation in the convener Quota.
II. Registration cum Processing Fee:
All the candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- towards Registration cum Processing Fee (Rs. 600/- only for
SC/ST candidates) paid in the form of Cash / DD in favour of “CONVENER ARCHITECTURE ADMISSIONS 2015”, of any nationalized Bank payable at Hyderabad.
III. Helpline Centers
The following Helpline Center is established for Registration and Certification Verification.
a) Counseling Center, Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
IV. NATA Test Centers in Telangana
For details about NATA test and test centers please visit http:[[www.nata.in
V. Certificates to be produced at the time of Registration:
The NATA qualified & eligible candidates have to attend for certificate verification on the 17th & 18”‘ of August 2015 at the Helpline Center at JNAFAU. The candidates shall produce the following original certificates for verification at the time of Registration at the Helpline centers.
- NATA Valid HallTicket
- NATA Valid Score Card
- Provisional Intermediate/ Diploma certificates *
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate/Diploma
- SSC pass memo or equivalent marks memo as proof of Date of Birth
- Copies of two Sets of the original certificates
- Study Certificate from VI to XII / Diploma
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
excluding the period of employment outside the State from Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015
- Aadhar Card
- Integrated Community Certificate and father’s Caste Certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/ Sports shall bring the original certificates issued by the Competent Authority. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) – 2% (two Percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-
Servicemen, Defence personnel including the children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve
- Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana State based on the Permanent address / Home town
declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register.
- Certificates of all candidates who are applying under PH/CAP/NCC/Sports categories will be verified at JNAFAU Campus, Hyderabad on 18.08.2015 from 10.30 A.M. onwards.
- Transfer Certificate
More Information Available Official Notification : Click Here