JKBOSE 12th Result 2017 Released jkbose.co.in. The Results of JKBOSE class 12 are released in the official webiste. Please check your JKBOSE 12th Result 2017.
JKBOSE 12th Result 2017 – JK Board Class 12 Results @ jkbose.co.in
The Jammu and Kashmir are going to release the JKBOSE 12th Result 2017 in the official website. Students can check their class 12 Result of JKBOSE in their state official website. In the year 2016, the class 12th examination results are released on 13th May 2017. The same date is expected for this time too. However, there is no official notification of JKBOSE class 12 Result 2017, they are going to release in the second week of May.
Also Check : JKBOSE 10th Result 2017
When will be the Jammu and Kashmir 12th Result 2017?
As per the information Jammu and Kashmir Board 12th Result 2017 will be declared in may second week. Last year Jammu and Kashmir Board 12th Result was declared on 13th May 2016. The Jammu and Kashmir state board of education is considered the main board of school education in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The board of education is an autonomous body under the administration of the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. The main objective of this board is to provide quality education to the students and promote equality of opportunity by providing necessary facilities. Students are eagerly waiting to know their Jammu and Kashmir class 12 Result 2017.
Click here to get your JKBOSE 12th Result 2017 – Server1
Click here to get your Jammu and Kashmir class 12 Result 2017 – Server2
How to get your JKBOSE Result of 12th 2017 can be checked through online?
The JKBOSE Results of 12th can be checked by following some simple steps.
- Go to Google and type JKBOSE 12th Result 2017.
- Then a list of Jammu and Kashmir board 12th results 2017 links will be appeared on the page.
- Select JKBOSE 12th Result 2017 link.
- You will be navigated to the results home page.
- In the home page a text box will present, enter your roll no to get J & K Class 12th Result 2017.
- Then your 12th results of Jammu and Kashmir will be displayed.
- Save them for future reference.