AP PGECET 2015 List Of Certificates To be Submitted, andhra pradesh pgecet 2015 official notification, web counseling dates, certificates to be submitted at counseling time.
AP PGECET 2015 List Of Certificates To be Submitted
The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2014 and 2015, GPAT and PGECET qualified and eligible candidates of 2015 are informed to attend PGEC/PGECET web counselling for admission into ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy courses for the academic year 2015-16 as per the schedule given below at any one of the Help Line Centres.
Counselling Date : 25-08-2015
Notification Release Date : 17-08-2015
Fee Details : Rs 450/- For SC/ST & Others Rs 900/-
Official Website : http://appgecet.apsche.ac.in/
Certificates to be submitted:-
The following original Certificates are to be produced and one set of xerox copies of the same are to be submitted at the time of verification
1. GATE Score / GPAT / PGECET Rank Card & PGECET Hall Ticket.
2. PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
3. Memo of SSC or its equivalent
4. Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
5. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education( Adhar card/ House hold card)
6. Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
7. Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana
8. Graduation Transfer Certificate,
9. Income Certificate/house hold card (white), are the documents each and every candidate should produced in AP PGECET 2015 Web Counselling.
For More Details ABOUT AP PGECET 2015 Visit Here – http://appgecet.apsche.ac.in/