AP EdCET 2015 Phase II Web Based Counselling Schedule, andhra pradesh edcet final phase notification, certificate verification schedule, web options process.
AP EdCET 2015 Phase II Web Based Counselling Schedule
AP EdCET 2015 Phase I Successfully Conducted by AP state council of higher education. Huge number of applicants are participated in first phase web based counseling. Students who are not get college in 1st counselling, absent students are going to participate phase II counselling. Read more details about edcet 2015 final phase counselling below.
The qualified candidates of AP Ed.CET-2015 Examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for 2nd phase of WEB based counseling for exercising web options for admission into B.Ed. Course for the academic year 2015-16 on the dates mentioned against their state wide rank and methodology in the following helpline center with all original certificates viz.,
(1) Hall Ticket, Rank card
(2) Degree Provisional Certificates and Memorandum of Marks along with Pass Certificate of Intermediate or its equivalent
(4) Study Certificates from 9th class to Graduation
(5) Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Degree in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education,
(6) Integrated Community certificate
(7) Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. / T.S excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. / T.S from M.R.O. in case of Non local candidates
(8) T C
(9) Income certificate and
(10) Minority Certificate. All candidates have to pay processing fee at the time of certificate verification. The processing fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.450/- and Rs.900/- for others (non-refundable).
Name of the Helpline Center for counseling – 2nd phase – Only one centre for all 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh: Certificates verification for all candidates on 16th & 17th August, 2015 at
ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY, GUNTUR
Schedule for Certificate Verification and web options
1) The attended candidates should show their original certificates at the helpline centers for verification. They have to submit one set of attested copies of the certificates.
2) Mere attending does not guarantee a seat.
3) The tuition fee for Government/University/Aided Private colleges varies from Rs.2700/- to Rs.13,500/- and a special fee of Rs.3000/-. Fee shall be paid by the candidate at the college along with the allotment letter.
4) Tuition fee for private unaided colleges will be notified in the website before finalization of admissions.
5) As per the Govt. Memo No. 6905-C/SW.Edn-2/2010-3, dated 12.08.2011 of Social Welfare Department, “The Students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories will be considered for Reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) subject to Verification and Eligibility as per the orders of the Government (Whose parental income is up to 2 lakhs per annum in case of SC/ST and Rs 1 Lakh per Annum for others).
6) Candiates who have paid the fee Rs. 450/- or 900/- during the first phase need not attend the second phase at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. They can exercise their options through internet. Message will come to the cell of the candidate after allotment. Candidates are advised to give more options of their interest instead of a single college.
7) Onetime password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving the options. The OTP is valid for 10 minutes only. If it expires again click the save button, a new OTP will come.
8) The candidates who wish to change the college only should exercise the options. Once a new college is allotted the old college will automatically get cancelled.
9) For details refer to the website: http://apedcet.apsche.ac.in