AP DEECET 2015 Notification, Online Fee Payment, Application Submission
Online application for category –A seats (Convenor Quota ) are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training(DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept of School Education,Govt of A.P on 16-08-2015 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.
2. Date and Timings of DEECET :
DEECET will be conducted on 23-08-2015 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted from 10:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M (02 Hours)
3. Fee and submission of Application Online :
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee ) is Rs 200/-( Rupees Two Hundred Only ) .Candidates can pay the fee through APONLINE/E-Seva centers or through payment Gateway between 13-07-2015 to 27-07-2015 and submit online application at the DEECET website http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in between 14-07-2015 to 28-07-2015.
4. Procedure for submission of application online :
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the DEECET website http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in from 11-07-2015 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications through online from 14-07-2015 to 28-07-2015.
5. Examination centers for DEECET :
DEECET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for examination center. However, when the capacity of any particular District gets exhausted that particular District will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose another District of his/her choice from the remaining list available for examination centre.
6. Eligibility criteria for admission :
A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
B. The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions(Regulation of admission ) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
C. Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2015 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
D. Age Limit : The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2015.There is no upper age limit.
E. Educational Qualifications :
I. The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 2014-15 final Examinations ( Qualifying Examination ) or its equivalent are eligible are eligible to appear for the entrance test .But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
II. The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent both A & B category seats.
Note : The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
9. TENTATIVE SCHEDULE – DEECET-2015
- Notification for conduct of DEECET 10-07-2015
- Payment of application fee through online 13-07-2015
- Submission of application through online with payment of fee 14-07-2015
- Last date for payment of application fee through online 27-07-2015
- Last date for receipt of filled in application through online 28-07-2015
- Generation of Hall Tickets 06-08-2015
- Issue of Hall Tickets through online 16-08-2015
- Date of DEECET-2015 23-08-2015
- Date of Announcement of results and ranks 03-09-2015
- Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT 21-08-2015
- First phase of Counseling(Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter) 10-09-2015
- Second phase of Counseling 23-09-2015
- Admissions for left over seats 03-10-2015
- First Instruction day 19-09-2015
For More Information Visit Official Website : http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in/